Sudbury Dental Excellence COVID-19 Guidelines
- Every patient will be pre-screened for COVID-19 risk factors using a comprehensive questionnaire until accurate testing is available.
- To reduce the number of in-person appointments, doctors are available to discuss patient concerns over the phone.
- To facilitate adequate distancing, we are limiting 3 patients per hour per dental care provider.
- All offices are disinfected on a regular schedule throughout the day.
- Patients should come alone for appointments except where necessary.
- Body temperature of every patient is recorded when they arrive for their appointment.
- All staff members have their temperatures taken upon arriving at work and a record is maintained at the dental offices.
- Coffee bars are closed. All magazines at the offices have been put away as well.
- Patients should call/text us from their car when they have arrived for their appointment.
Click herefor full guidelines